I didn't want anything too cutesy, so chose to use 'Pin Up Mermaid' by JadeDragonne. She's absolutely perfect for this project, sitting in her shell. It was quite fiddly adding all the glass beads for bubbles. I couldn't get the invisible thread to knot big enough, so had to glue them in the end!
I'm so happy with how this project turned out. It's just what I had in my mind.
- Glass vase
- Course stone granules
- Plastic foliage
- Glass beads
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Almond, Cardinal, Ruby, Lipstick, Black, Aegean, Duck Egg, Cool Grey 5, Burgundy, Antique Pink, Pale Pink, Saffron, Blush, Satin, Slate, Violet, Lavender, Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla & Cool Aqua
- Sakura Gelly Roll, White
I am entering my mermaid into the following challenges:
- Passion for ProMarkers - WK406 Fun in the Sun
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #15 Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar - #261 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team - #24 Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts - #39 Anything Goes/Girly